HomeMade Pizza, making pizza bites (BG 3of101)
HomeMade Pizza, making pizza bites
Do you sometimes struggle to choose which pizza base, sauce or toppings you want to eat?
Store bought pizza can be expensive and they’re not that healthy… Homemade pizza is a better option, but there are so many combinations of ingredients it can be a really tough decision – especially when trying to satisfy everyone! So, how do you reduce the conflict about what pizza you’re going to make / eat?
Homemade pizza bites is the SOLUTION, because they SATISFY EVERYONE!!!
Making pizza bites
This 5-minute meal (or snack) can satisfy the whole family because everyone can make their own & share – sort of like a pizza buffet!
Mini pizza is fun to make & share!
- Quick, Easy & Cheap
- You can use up left overs in the fridge
- They are healthier that store bought pizza’s
- They also go good for breakfast, if you have leftovers….
What are good toppings for homemade pizza?
The question with 101 correct answers, if you believe the prophesy ALL PIZZA’s ARE GOOD, but just some are better than others…
What is the secret to good homemade pizza?
It all starts with a quality base! If the pizza dough is no good, it doesn’t matter how many wonderful toppings you chuck on top! For a quickest & easiest mini pizza base you can’t go past muffins or bagels. Buy them from the supermarket (when they are on special) then store them in the fridge until its homemade pizza time!
English Muffins or Bagles are a Guaranteed Winner – Quick & Easy
What are the steps to make pizza at home?
- 1) Cut Muffins or bagels in half, then chuck them in the toaster.
- 2) Mix a bit of (tomato sauce, puree) or (green, red pesto) with black garlic puree.
- 3) Add all the weird & wonderful toppings you like (or have in the fridge) then put them in the oven.
- 4) Enjoy your homemade pizza, making pizza bites.
In this video, I’ve used…..
PIZZA BASE: Bagels & Muffins
PIZZA TOPPINGS: Cherry Tomatoes, Shiitake Mushrooms, Zucchini, Capsicum (red pepper), Chorizo, Black Garlic peeled cloves, Bocconcini, Brie cheese or Mozzarella.
Top Top: For homemade pizza – GET CREATIVE & HAVE FUN!
Want to see more Black Garlic Recipes: Check out our Youtube Channel